Senior Business Development Manager
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Working Location: Fremont, CA
Major duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the development of enterprise opportunities and plan for their capture in collaboration with Channel Partner, Alliance Partner, Consultants, Business Unit Product Managers, Resellers and Customers.
- Organize and manage the execution of contractual business agreement up to and through the proposal and successful negotiation phases. Provide as needed support during the execution phase to ensure bottom line objectives.
- Identify, build, and manage strategic alliances (leveraging internal and external capabilities and market presence) to optimize competitive posture and bottom line results during the pursuit of strategic business opportunities.
- Minimum of 10 years of broad based technical and business experience spanning Aerospace, Computer, Construction, Defense, Energy, Health & Life Science, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Mobile Sales & Services, Telecommunications and Information Services.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in Semi- or Fully-Rugged Notebook/Tablet computer or related industry.
- Proven track records in meeting/exceeding year-over-year company assigned sales quota.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Patient and sensitive towards cross-cultural communications.
- Excellent presentation skills. Must be comfortable presenting and defending material both to Executives as well as large groups.
- Driven, self-motivated person with a determination to achieve company focused objectives/goals.
- Team player, high integrity, confidence and maturity. Always win-win focused.
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Computer Eng/Science or related technical discipline required.