welcome to Durabook
Durabook specializes in the development and manufacturing of customizable rugged and semi-rugged laptops and mobile tablets. Each Durabook mobile device offers multiple hardware options and configurations to create mission-specialized and application-specific computers.
Durabook has developed a loyal customer base around the globe, which includes the U.S. Armed Forces, public safety agencies, field service organizations, as well as companies that specialize in oil & gas, logistics, healthcare, utilities, and automotive industries. Durabook has become synonymous with durable, affordable, and customizable configurations at a competitive offering.
Law Enforcement CASE STUDY
“Modern law enforcement is heavily dependent on technology, when a device is down, the officer is down. Reliability is everything. ” — Rob Crow, Chief Technician, Grayson County
The Sheriff’s Office, with approximately 190 employees, is responsible for being the responding law enforcement agency for one-third of the County’s population including the unincorporated areas and small towns which lack police departments. While many of the Sheriff’s Office employees work the county jail, 40 officers drive the county’s roads each day…..
fully integrated & customizable
The brand new S14I semi-rugged laptop sets a new standard for customizable, mission-specialized technology. A smart device knows how to communicate in every way, and the S14I says it all: it’s compatible with a full range of interfaces, and the PCI Express slot offers all the customized expansion you may need.
- Officer.com: Grayson County Sheriff Office Depends on Durabook R11 Tablet For Reliable In-Vehicle Computing
- Officer.com: DURABOOK R11 Rugged Tablet – Upgraded
- Compact Equipment: DIG THE DETAILS ON DURABOOK’S UPGRADED R11 RUGGED TABLET
- RuggedPC Review: Durabook delivers exceptional field service tool with upgraded R11 rugged tablet
- DURABOOK Expands 11 Inch Rugged Tablet Line With R11L
- DURABOOK R8300, S14I, U11 and R11 Available to Department of Defense Customers via U.S. Air Force CCS-2 BPA
- Grayson County Sheriff Office Depends on Durabook R11 Tablet For Reliable In-Vehicle Computing
- Durabook Delivers Exceptional Field Service Tool with Upgraded R11 Rugged Tablet